- DEVELOPED BY CARMATECH ENGINEERING
- FORGED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- PATENT PENDING (MULTI-NATIONAL) SPLINE DRIVE RIFLING SYSTEM
- PATENT PENDING (MULTI-NATIONAL) TRUE FLIGHT MUZZLE DESIGN
- PRECISION RIFLING BORE .6860 +/- .0005
- MILSPEC TYPE II BLACK HARDCOAT ANODIZE
- MADE IN THE U.S.A
Nemesis barrels are developed using advanced engineering concepts, premium material selection, and precision manufacturing techniques. In development since late 2014, our patent pending barrel design significantly increases all performance aspects of Shaped Ballistic Rounds (SBR’s), via the utilizing of our proprietary Spline Drive Rifling System, mated to specifically designed True Flight Muzzles.
Designed to maximize performance of SBR’s (shaped paintballs), the Nemesis line of barrels come in lengths ranging between eight (8) to twenty (20) inches, and accommodate A5 and AC threads. Designed to maximize performance using our Stable Flight Muzzles; however, the user can use other 7/8-20 threaded tips. All our barrels are manufactured from forged aluminum for hyper strength and reduced weight (15% reduction). They are then coated in milspec black hard coat anodize.